Saturday, June 26, 2021

CHAPTER 1 to 5

 

Chapter 1

 Saahil’s Diary

 6th June 2011

  

Dear diary. Hi. Frankly speaking I have really no idea what to write in you. I mean should I write about my personal life or should I write what I saw during the day or should I write short stories or stuff, I really don’t know. All I know is that I want to be the next Abhishek Agarwal and since he started by writing in a diary, I am going to do that too.

 

The love guru told us that he used to trim his thoughts and make them fit into one single page for each day. But let me tell you dear diary, I won’t be able to do that. Oh by the way, what should I call you? Ms Diary or Mr Diary? Let me choose the former as I don’t have any female best friend and you can be that sweet female best friend who knows everything about me. What say? I have many male friends, but no good female friends and so you can fill that void I guess! Now that we have decided that you will be my Ms Diary, how about a better name for you? How about ‘Diaz’ for the hot and sexy Cameron Diaz?

 

So Diaz, since this is the very first entry in your wings, let me share what happened yesterday and how you were brought into my life. Yesterday I attended an author talk session by the very famous love story author called Abhishek Agarwal. He is this hugely popular author in the love/romance genre. At one point he told us that he has received around 1890 emails from female fans asking him to marry them! I mean what the hell, huh, Diaz! Who wouldn’t want such a crazy female fan-following! At least I would! So, I thought let me also try to start writing so that if not money, I can at least get some hot chicks to flirt with if I become famous! J

 

At one point the author asked the audience who all would love to write in a diary instead of blog on the internet. I raised my hand and there were 2 other people who raised their hands too. One was this awesomely hot and beautiful girl and one was a guy. The girl was this blend of beauty and hotness rolled into one. She was wearing a nice white top that accentuated her beauty. Very fair. Lovely eyes. Sexy shiny lips with a red coloured lipstick. Since we were just 3 in the whole audience who raised their hands it was easy to figure out who the other two were. So, I looked at her and gave her a little smile. Little as in, just a little twitch around the corner of my lips and waited for her reaction. But, sadly she chose to ignore me. I guess this is a universal problem with girls all over. You give them some attention and they will surely try to act pricey!

 

I tried to talk to her at the counter where she, I and that guy bought diaries to pen down our thoughts and stuff. By my sweet talking style I have got her name at least. Now I will try to find her on Facebook. Let’s see. Dear Diaz, I so damn hope that the story goes in the right direction. I will keep updating you. Till then adios, bbye!

 




Chapter 2

 Sneha’s Diary

 8th June 2011

 

  

Hieeeeeeee diary. I am Sneha Kulkarni and I work in an IT company in Mumbai. By the way, since you and I are going to be in touch for a long long time, I would need a name for you. What should I call you? Hmmm, how about Georgie after the dashing and handsome George Clooney? In my opinion he is THE guy on this planet! He is like hundred times sexier than all the Ryan Goslings and Robert Pattinsons of the world put together!

 

I hope someday I will meet my Georgie. Last weekend I had gone to the author talk by this dashing love story writer – Abhishek Agarwal. I must have read his books like 5-6 times because every time I read his books they make me feel that I will surely meet the perfect love of my life just like Venita in his books does. He has this weird habit of using same character names in all his books. I wonder why! Maybe I am too immature to understand that style of writing. He suggested that we all aspiring writers should start blogging or maintain a diary to pen down our thoughts and that’s how you were born, my dear George!

 

At one point Abhishek sir asked the audience as to what would we prefer – writing in a diary just like he did or writing blogs on the internet? 3 hands went up from the audience. Myself and 2 guys. Out of these two guys, one was like OK types and the other one was like really really handsome. 


He wore a maroon coloured hoodie with cream 

coloured jeans and had a Tissot watch! The other guy, that OK one, was casually dressed – yellow Tshirt and black jeans. So yucks he was! As far as looks are concerned, he was a typical petu kind of an OK guy. But the bad dressing sense made him repulsive. The worst thing was that when we were standing at the counter to buy diaries, this fat yellow tshit yucky guy comes and starts a conversation with me suggesting that the 3 of us buy the diaries that had a “buy 3 for the price of 2” offer going on! Cheap fellow! And to top that cheapness, he tried continuing conversation with me even when I wasn’t interested at all! The handsome guy who I wanted to talk to didn’t seem much interested in talking to me and he kept looking at the cheap fatso! Hahaha. Maybe that fatso is going to be a character in the handsome guy’s book! I too will make that fatso a character in my book someday! Weirdo! Bye for now Georgie! Luv ya!

 

 

 

 


Chapter 3

 Rahul’s Diary

 18th June 2011

 

 

Ok. So I have a blank diary in front of me. Now what?

 

Not sure what all things I should be writing in the diary. But Abhishek Agarwal, the famous love author of our times, told us to pen down our feelings, emotions, what we see every day around us and all that stuff.

 

So, how about introduction first to you dear diary? I am Rahul Sharma. Studied MassComm in Hindu college, Delhi and am currently working in an advertising firm in Mumbai. I aspire to be the next iconic Prahlad Kakkar. I am hit on by girls all the time, but haven’t met my kind of person yet. And I love to play football, badminton and I love to swim. My 6 pack abs are because of swimming and gymming.

 

I have no clue what I should share with you Mr Diary. Taking a cue from Abhishek’s advice, let me share what happened the day when I got motivated to write. My schoolmate – Rajeev Khanna – came across this event on FB where the most famous love story author of our time was going to share his secret of writing and hence Rajeev suggested that I accompany him to the session. I was not very keen to attend the event, but then I thought I should go and see how these authors write love stories and all. Just when I reached the mall, Rajeev SMSed me that he had some urgent work at some old age home and hence wouldn’t be able to come. Pissed off that I was, I sat through the whole session but then at the end of the session, I was damn motivated. I kind of got a new direction to life.

 

Abhishek started his journey by writing short stories and stuff in his diary. He preferred writing in a diary to typing on a laptop. So I thought I would also buy a diary and start penning my thoughts and stuff in it. So, after the session I went to buy a diary and there I bumped into this beautiful girl in a white top and a fatso in a yellow T-shirt who also wanted to emulate Abhishek by maintaining a diary. The fat guy suggested that we three buy the nice attractive diaries that had a “buy 3 for the price of 2” offer. The fat guy was trying so hard to talk to the girl, but one could clearly see that girl was not at all interested in him, but the nice girl that she must have been, she didn’t behave rudely with him.

 

I sensed that the fat guy wanted to know her name at least. So, I pitched in and broke the ice with the beautiful girl, “Excuse me, ma’am, since the diary is nice and the offer sounds good, let’s contribute and buy the diaries. By the way, do you have a name or does everyone call you Ma’am?”

 

She actually blushed and revealed her name. Sneha Kulkarni. What a lovely name. The fatso couldn’t stand like a fool and hence he shared his name too. Saahil Shah. While the fat guy was trying to continue the conversation and the girl trying to avoid him, I swiped my credit card and they paid their shares to me and that’s how I have you in my hands and you are going to be my best friend who will know every damn secret of mine. I just pray that you don’t fall into anyone’s hands.

Enough for now. Ciao!





Chapter 4

 Saahil’s Diary

 27th June 2011

  

Dear Diaz, there is so much to tell you this time. First of all, sorry for not coming to you in the last 3 weeks. I don’t have a habit of writing and I had a lot of work in office. I work as an Assistant Manager in a bank in Andheri. There was a lot of pressure to get one module up and running for which I had to follow up with the IT guys from FuturePerfect technologies because they didn’t deliver as per schedule. I guess that is how these IT people function! Chuck that Diaz. I have lots to share with you today. You know that girl that I liked at the author talk session 3 weeks ago, that girl is sort of my girlfriend now! I swear! She was smiling at my jokes and all that I could do while chatting with her was make her smile more. We didn’t physically meet as such, we just had a chat on Gmail. And all the time she was just putting smileys and more smileys! Oh God! I am so happy that I could make her smile so much. There is a very famous dialogue in some Hindi film – Ladki hasee to fasee! I think this case belongs to that category.

 

That day when we were buying diaries, I had suggested to the other 2 to buy the diaries which had an offer going on so that we could save a few bucks. Then while talking to her and that guy, I came to know that her name is Sneha Kulkarni. So I went to Facebook to find her. I went through her profile and found her Gmail id. I added her on Gmail chat and from there on we started chatting! Every time she comes to chat, I am so damn excited. I surf the internet to find out good jokes to make her smile and that does seem to work. After every 5 lines she sends a smiley. I just nailed it, dear Diaz! She lauded my money saving attitude and my sense of humour. Isn’t this enough to say that she has also fallen in love with me? Or is it way too early for me to say that? J I can’t stop smiling! Yesterday the whole day I was listening to the song “Pehla Nasha” from the movie Jo Jeeta Wahi Sikandar. At one point my mom came and asked me about my weird act of listening to that love song back to back like a million times. I think my mom came to know that I am in love! Yes Diaz, I am in love!

 

Gotta go now, surf the internet and find some jokes to make my Sneha smile! Bye Bye Diaz!

 

 


Chapter 5

 Sneha’s Diary

 28th June 2011

  

 

Dear George, it’s been around 3 to 4 weeks that I haven’t been in touch with you and I am dying to share with you what has happened to me since so many days. First of all about that fatso! Oh my god! I just cannot believe how can anyone be fooled so easily? I mean, I will tell you very frankly George, I was trying some psychological experiments and shit on that fatty and I think I am learning a lot!

 

I was checking Facebook messages and updates on 10th June and then all of a sudden I get this “friendship request” from some Saahil Shah. Saahil turned out to be that fat yellow yucky guy whom I met at the bookstore who was trying to hit on me since the day we met. He must have gone through my profile and found out my Gmail id and so when I logged into Gmail, I found his request there too! Follow karne ki bhi hadd hoti hai!

 

The polite girl that I am, I accepted his requests on Facebook and Gmail. Then started this barrage of jokes copied from the internet! Oh God! I told my best friend Radhika about this and then she suggested that I try some psychological experiments on this guy, because anyways I was not interested in him. So what if he blocks me! As if I give a fuck about him!

 

Whenever he used to send any damn lame joke, I used to send a smiley to make him feel good. One time I copied one of his jokes and

 


searched on Google and found a link and you wouldn’t believe me, but I could easily predict which joke was next in line! I copied that URL and pasted it on our chat! Hahaha… He didn’t reply for an hour or so. He must have been so embarrassed! Poor fellow!

 

George, please tell me why do cheapos like him add me on Facebook and not the handsome ones like that other guy who asked me my name when we were buying diaries! I wish I had continued the conversation and asked him his name. Not sure how to get his name.



Click on chapter 6 to 10  to read the next chapters.

No comments: