Saturday, June 26, 2021

CHAPTER 6 to 10

 

 Chapter 6

 Rahul’s Diary

 29th June 2011

 

  

Last few days have been awesome! There was this party thrown by the CEO of the ad firm where I work. We won the biggest client till date and I was one of the people who had worked hard to win that client and hence I was given an award too! A black shiny lady! Just like you see in the award ceremonies! I was very proud to hold that award in my hand. I thought that they would just give a twenty rupees wala shitty certificate or badge of honour and shit and some Shopper’s Stop voucher. But I was wrong. They have made me so happy that I want to give myself to the ad agency 24/7.

 

One very strange thing happened that night. My boss, who is 2 levels below the CEO, came to me in a drunken state and tried kissing me. He was blurting out something that was not quite audible but I could catch, “Rahul, I love you meri jaan. You are only mine”! I mean what the hell! One shouldn’t drink if one cannot control one’s mind and body. Not sure if he is gay. I will find that out soon and let you know!

 

Till then bbye! Adios!

 




Chapter 7

Saahil’s Diary

 7th July 2011

  

 

Knock knock.

 

Who’s there?

 

Saahil Shah.

 

Who?

 

Saahil Shah – The gorgeous Sneha’s boyfriend! Ok, not boyfriend exactly but a soon-to-be-boyfriend. I think that I should not be very optimistic because if she doesn’t reciprocate my feelings then I will be very depressed. Right?

 

I am going to meet her tomorrow at Infiniti Mall in Andheri. She wants some help she said. I will help her, then get into her good books and then we will slowly fall in love! At least, that is the game plan as of now.

 

Since I would be meeting her for the second time, I am thinking of getting her a Cadbury Silk. Hitesh – my best friend from college is an expert in matters of love. He has impressed like a gazillion girls. He makes them his girlfriend, enjoys on their money and then has awesome sex with them and then leaves them! So he is kind of a guru for me in love matters. Of course I am not going to, you know, cheat Sneha and leave her alone. I feel that what I am feeling right now is real love and hence I want to take it to the next level i.e. get married,

 

 

29


have kids and stuff. I have even thought of our kids’ names. Our daughter will be called Tejal – a Gujju name and son would be named Viraj – a Marathi name.

 

So dear Diaz, please wish me luck so that I do impress her tomorrow!

 

Till then, bye!

 

 


Chapter 8

 Sneha’s Diary

 9th July 2011

 

 

Yesterday I met that Ok kinda guy. J. He got me a Cadbury Silk. That

   100 wala. He must have thought that getting me such chocolates would impress me! Idiot! No looks! No dressing sense! LOSER!

 

I met him at around 5:30 in the evening. I had told him that we would meet at around 4:30. But do you think that I would go there on time and that too to meet that guy?! When he saw me walking towards him, you should have seen the look on his face. Oh my god! He was salivating! I think I must be the prettiest girl who has ever talked to him! Anyway, we then sat at the McDonalds on the 2nd floor and I asked him to get my all-time favourite – Chicken burger. He got a veg one for himself. He is a Jain I guess. Yes, his surname is Shah and Shahs are mostly Jains. One more reason why I would never ever say YES to that guy! I just can’t stand their rules and regulations related to food and other things! They don’t eat even garlic or onion! Let alone Chicken or Fish that I die for!

 

We got to talking for some 10-15 minutes and then I came to the main point as to why I wanted to meet him. I asked him if he knew the name of the 3rd person – that handsome guy who had bought a diary with us that day after the author talk session. There was this big question mark on his face! I wonder what he must have thought I was going to ask him! Saddened, he said NO. Then I made a sad face and looked at my watch.

 

He said he will try to get the name or some contact information of that handsome guy. I smiled at him and held his hand to thank him. He shivered as if a surge of current ran through his body. Hahaha. Oh god! I then thanked him and left. Georgie, seriously, having such ordinary fatso guys in friend circle helps a lot! I have been using such guys since my school days when they used to complete my homework and journal and drawing and stuff and those stupid yellow coloured lesson diaries in school!

 

Anyway, now I have to wait till he finds some info about the handsome guy! God please please give me some clue about the handsome guy! Bbye!

 




Chapter 9

 Rahul’s Diary

 10th July 2011

 

 

Last week I was busy with my work in office when the receptionist told me that I had received my Citibank credit card statement. I was shocked to see that instead of being charged 500 for those 3 fancy diaries that day at the author talk session, I was billed 5000. An extra zero fucked up my statement real bad. Now I will have no other option but to go to the mall and talk to the manager there. I should have been more alert when I signed on the merchant copy at the counter. My bad! Will go there over the weekend and sort out the issue.

 

One very weird incident happened yesterday. The other day at the party my boss was fully drunk when he was hitting on me; but yesterday even when he was NOT at all drunk, he was just gazing at me in a weird way. As if I were some hot chick he wanted to fuck! It’s so weird!

 

I tried to escape his eyes and went to my colleague’s cubicle for some work and I could feel his eyes following me. Is he gay? I am not sure why he is behaving like a lunatic.

 

In the evening I normally go to a nearby snacks stall for snacks and tea with the girls in my office. My boss insisted that he would join too! I mean why the fuck does he have to join us – the juniors?


If he doesn’t know his boundaries, he is going to get kicked in the groin! Yup! He better not test my patience.







Chapter 10

 Saahil’s Diary

 17th July 2011

  

 

Meeting Sneha a few days ago was a really nice experience. I just couldn’t stop looking at her. She is like this angel from heaven who stopped by at Andheri just to meet me! She wanted some info on the 3rd guy who had bought the diary with us. After trying to figure out ways to find info about that 3rd guy, I decided to go to the bookstore and check if I could find out something about him. Since I didn’t know his name, I couldn’t find him on Facebook or any other site.

 

So on Sunday I went to Inorbit Mall to meet the manager of the Books and More store from where we had bought the diaries. It was a little difficult to convince him why I wanted to know the name of the guy who had swiped his credit card that day for our diaries. Finally I told the manager that I had given that guy a 500 note instead of a 100 and hence I wanted the remaining amount back from him.

 

He then asked his team mate to check for the records that day. Unfortunately there were 8 people who had availed the “buy 3 for the price of 2” combo offer that day. Out of the 8 people who had bought the diaries, 6 people had swiped their cards. And out of 6, 5 were men. And out of those 5, 4 had swiped their card at around the same time that we had bought the diaries. So the mystery about that 3rd guy still persists. Not sure how to get his info and make my dear Sneha happy. I won’t log on to Gmail till I get his info. God, please guide me so that I can make my sweet Sneha happy!

No comments: