Saturday, June 26, 2021

CHAPTER 21 to 25

 

Chapter 21

 Rahul’s Diary

 24th August 2011

  

 

Last week I had gone to Infinity Park in Goregaon to meet the CEO of FuturePerfect Technologies. It was just an introductory meeting. Man they have beautiful girls or what there! I was of the opinion that the advertising industry had the most beautiful girls, but boss, I was wrong! The girls in IT are so damn hot and beautiful. Is this a universal thing? Don’t know, but FuturePerfect Technologies is sure one hell of a meadow of babes!

 

Yesterday I met the CEO and his assistant again to understand what kind of a makeover they wanted. I and my junior went to the office with our handy cam and stuff so that we don’t miss out on any detail and also to capture the office premises. Since this was my first project as a leader, I didn’t want to mess up. We shot a few videos of the office and surroundings to get a sense of what raw material we had to work with. They gave us a sales deck to understand the business they were into and what they wanted us to highlight. The session went on for an hour or so and then we left.

 

Heads turned when we passed by the cubicles. Poor white collar workers must have never thought that their company would ever hire an ad agency to brighten their image in the market. I made a mental note of the people I wanted as talking heads sharing their stories of


their stint in the company and why they love the company and the company’s vision and such crap.

 

I had worked with my boss, Varun Mehta, on such a project for an FMCG company. So I kind of knew what I had to deliver. I could hear girls giggle and talk about me and my junior. So I went and talked to a few guys and girls to break the ice and get a sense of what they feel about the company. There was this chick with huge boobs who was just staring at me. I introduced myself to her and then she took me out for a cutting chai at a chaiwallah in the basement of their building. Good looks boss! Good looks is what attracted her to me! I had fun talking to her. She was laughing, I was laughing. We exchanged numbers. I guess it is sex time soon!

 

Looking forward to having a good time at FuturePerfect Technologies!







Chapter 22

 Saahil’s Diary

 26th August 2011

 

  

Holy mother of God! Guess who turned out to be the new team lead for that IT company working on our project! It’s none other than my Sweetu Sneha! Yes Sneha! Dear sweet cute hot Sneha! My love Sneha! Oh Diaz, I am on cloud nine!

 

This is what happened on 23rd August. I reached my branch at 10:00. I was waiting for the new project lead from FuturePerfect Technologies to turn up so that I could explain the current situation to him/her and then get an estimate for the deliverable. The clock struck 10:30 and there was still no sign of the team lead from that IT company. So I went out to have a cutting and a smoke at a nearby tea-stall. Just as I took a puff off my Gold Flakes light, I saw a beautiful girl enter my office. Standing at the tea-stall, I could only see her side profile and hair. I threw the cigarette butt in a nearby gutter and ran to the office.

 

And when I reached my cubicle, it was none other than Sneha who was waiting for instructions on what problem we were facing in the billing module. She was totally surprised. I just couldn’t stop smiling. My boss introduced me to her and said that my smile conveyed that we knew each other. She said yes and I said yes. I then asked her to feel comfortable. I told the receptionist to book a conference room for her for a month. Then I joined Sneha in the conference room and explained all the issues we had faced prior to her entry into our office.


It was so difficult for me to be professional because after every sentence I was smiling and thinking that I should be talking to her about some other sweet lovey dovey stuff and here I was boring her with the project implementation details. In between the whole discussion we both were smiling. This is what happens when two lovely people meet. They smile all the time.

 

Isn’t it, Diaz? If you had eyes, you could actually see me blushing J








Chapter 23

Sneha’s Diary

 29th August 2011

 


Holy cow! Guess who I ran into last week! That infatuated fatso from the bookstore! Hahaha. I was stunned when I ran into him at the bank. He is the assistant manager in the branch and he is the person I have to work with to get my work done. For the next one month. I have to satisfy his requirements of the billing module to get a final sign-off for the project.

 

He treated me very nicely, as I would expect him to. I could feel his eyes scream out loud with happiness. He arranged a conference room for me from where I would be working for the next week or so. He explained what the project was all about and how the earlier guy from our company had messed up. Saahil and I then went out for lunch as I hadn’t got my lunchbox to the office.

 

We went to Gopal KrishnaNX, a very famous veg restaurant near the office. I wanted to have some fish curry. But he said that he is a Jain and wouldn’t even go near a non-veg hotel! So we had Veg Kolhapuri, Dal-Tadka and Raita and Naan – all without garlic and onion! WTF! I would never want to marry such a guy who has so many restrictions in life! Today he is asking me to stay away from garlic and onion, what will he ask me to give up the next day! God knows!

 

Saahil told me that he is still trying to get the details of that handsome guy. Hmmm. I will wait. No other option.


GN Georgie!






Chapter 24

 Rahul’s Diary

 30th August 2011

  

Last week after meeting the CEO of FuturePerfect Technologies, I told him my plan of action. I told him that we would shoot a lot of footage in and around the office and make it look like heaven for all those who aspire to join the company and for those who wish to buy the company stock. I picked up some 6 handsome guys and 3 beautiful girls for the shoot.

 

Based on the sales deck that the CEO had given me, I picked up some good sentences that these 9 people had to say in style – the ‘hands-folded-chin-up-confident’ kind of look that we see in insurance commercials on TV! The girls understood my instructions very easily. But the boys were duh! I had to adjust their postures and guide them in the way they smiled and looked at the camera. Zero camera presence! This is what happens when you are stuck the whole day in front of a PC and have no time to interact with the real world. People remain dumb!

 

After the shoot was over, I took that hot girl out for lunch at a nearby restaurant. Spent a fun 2 hours with her. We laughed like crazy even on simple things. She told me many inside stories about their office and also how she thought there was a gay guy just opposite her cubicle. I guess every office has one gay or lesbian at least. It’s just that since


Indian society is not so conducive to LGBTQs, I think many people are afraid to come out of the closet.

 

In the evening I again went out with that hot girl for drinks and then to her apartment and again drank till I passed out. I think I was so drunk that my last recollection was having an orgy at her apartment. I was imagining that some hot couple had joined us and then we were riding our horses like cowboys! The next morning I woke up and asked my girl if there was anyone else in the house too. She laughed at my statement and then I laughed too, satisfied that I didn’t do anything shitty.

 

I had fun! Hope to have it again! ;-)

 




Chapter 25

Saahil’s Diary

 5th September 2011

  

One more fortnight and I think Sneha’s project will come to an end. But I am trying to make some changes in the scope document to make her stay in the project for some more time. We have gelled well in the last few days, I guess. We have lunch together. We go for cutting chai together in the evening and then I drop her to Ghatkopar station before taking another rickshaw from Ghatkopar to Powai. I lied to her that I stay near Ghatkopar station as I wanted to spend more and more time with her and you know the Mumbai traffic! It indeed gives one more time than expected!

 

My parents have started looking for a girl for me. How can I tell them that I already like a girl who is not their type? I really don’t know how to explain to my parents that I don’t believe in the “arranged marriage” system. I want to fall in love, get to know that girl and then get married. Whole life we are told to stay away from strangers and suddenly we are told to marry some total stranger. So silly it is.

 

I had a minor operation a few years ago. I think I will use that to shoo away girls who come the arranged marriage way!

No comments: