Saturday, June 26, 2021

CHAPTER 26 to 30

 Chapter 26

 Sneha’s Diary

 7th September 2011

 

  

It’s been an OK fortnight at the client site. The lead whom I replaced had not understood the requirement properly and hence had come up with a solution that was not at all required. Fortunately I got everything clarified and got the solution signed off by Saahil and his boss so that later on they don’t come back to me saying it was my fault.

 

Every evening Saahil drops me to Ghatkopar station and then goes walking to his house which, he says, is just 5 minutes from the station. He’s good company, I would say. He has a good sense of humour. He has totally fallen for me. But he is not at all good looking. He has an MRF tyre worth of fat around his waist. He has pimple scars all over his face. Maybe he had never heard of facewashes and pimple creams! Huh! He has a few good characteristics that one would want in a husband, but surely not in a boyfriend!

 

Last week I called up my best friend from office – Jenifer Gonzales. She is a hottie from Goa. She stays in a rented 1 BHK near office and she is a total flirt. Jeni told me that there is this handsome, but a little gayish guy who is heading the project from the ad agency. She went out with him for lunch and dinner and then had drinks at her place. Her roommate was also there when Jeni was busy making out with that guy and later on they were so damn drunk that they had an orgy! Yes! A Fucking Orgy! At least that’s what she said. She doesn’t boast


much. But I will need proof to believe that they had a crazy night. I would love to see some pictures if she has any.. hahahaha… Lucky bitch comes from a wealthy family and stays 800 km away from home! And here I am – a middle class girl travelling 5 hours every day to and from office and whose life sucks! I wish my father could use his black money to provide a lavish home for me close to office! L

 

The only good thing nowadays is chatting with my sister who is now settled in dream land. She is having a nice time. She sent many pictures on Whatsapp. The whole family is nice, she said. Slowly she is trying to tell me that I should rethink about Aryan, her brother-in-law. Hmmm. Let’s see. Even if I think of going the Aryan way, then how will I love him? I can’t love anyone just because he is a good guy or is rich. I need to have those feelings first and only then can I go ahead na, Georgie!

 

Anyway, let me just focus on my office work and complete it ASAP so that I can join my office soon and meet the Orgy guy! Haha!








Chapter 27

 Rahul’s Diary

 12th September 2011

  

After shooting some 3 hours’ worth of footage in FuturePerfect Technologies, we came back to our agency and then edited the whole content to come up with a 3 and a half minute amazing video that will make everyone want to join that IT company. We used a nice peppy fresh soundtrack to make the video very vibrant and I am sure that the CEO of FuturePerfect Technologies will love it.

 

Our CEO loved the work and is expecting more such makeover projects from many IT companies. My boss also appreciated my work. He has changed a little bit, I guess. He doesn’t stare at me like he used to do earlier. I could sense a hatred for me in his eyes. I would be glad if that is the truth. He came up to me and said, “Good work. But I didn’t expect ‘that’ from you. You are just like everyone else out there.”

 

Whatever crap he meant!

 

I have also started writing poems now. I think I am better at poems than at prose. Expressing emotions in a few words is what comes naturally to me than thinking of long sentences to express the same emotions. I have started a blog of poems. So, I now keep penning my poems there. Till now 89 people have visited my site in the last 3 days. And I haven’t even done any promotion of any sort. Till now I have believed in being selective about the people I spend my time with. But


now I want to change my nature and try to increase my social network.

 

So, I will be joining Facebook next week. Let’s see if it changes my life.

 

My younger brother Nikhil is coming to my place for a few days. This is the first time he will be in Mumbai. So I am planning to take him to various good places around the city.

 

Will share more soon. Till then bbye!

 






Chapter 28

Saahil’s Diary

 23rd September 2011

 

 

Diaz, knowing that Sneha will be away from me again, last one week has been really sad for me. Her team developed what we had asked for and I did the User Acceptance Testing and found everything to be working fine. She finished her work on Thursday itself and so she had one day to rest in our office. On Friday i.e. yesterday I took her to a nearby restaurant. The lunch was all paid by my bank and hence I didn’t have to worry about the bill at all.

 

In the evening, as I had been doing for the past one month, I dropped Sneha at Ghatkopar station. Near the station there is a “Ribbons and Balloons” cake shop. I asked her to wait and then got her her favourite chocolate walnut pastry. She was all smiles and then just as she was about to leave, I gave her a letter. That letter had all the feelings that I had gone through when I had spent time with her in and outside office. She was shocked when I handed over that letter to her. Her expression reminded me of the day when she had first come into my office as the project lead. The details of that 3rd guy from the bookstore were also there in the letter. I hope she reads and finds out what she means to me.

 

I have her mobile number, but I don’t have the courage to make the first move after giving her that letter. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Let’s see if God exists.






Chapter 29

Sneha’s Diary

 24th September 2011

  

As expected from the very first day, that fatso did propose to me on my last day at the bank. On Friday he dropped me at Ghatkopar station and gave me a letter that I wasn’t supposed to read in front of him. He got me my favourite chocolate walnut pastry when we parted that day.

 

It looks like he had taken a lot of time and thought to write that letter.

 

Here is that letter:

 

Dear Sneha,

 

I am not quite sure what mood you must be in while reading this letter. All I can do is pray to God that you are not pissed off at my move of giving you this letter. This letter is an extract of the feelings that I have had for you since a long time. This is what I really feel for you and I can do anything it takes to make you mine. I realised that since you are also of marriageable age, I shouldn’t be delaying in expressing my feelings to you or I would have to repent for life not having at least told you my feelings.

 

It is a long letter so that you have enough time to understand my feelings. I am a firm believer in love at first sight. I strongly feel that if you don’t have that spark with the other person, you cannot live a life together with that person. I exactly remember the first time we met. It was on 5th June 2011. An hour into Abhishek sir’s session, you, I and Rahul raised our hands when asked who all would love to maintain a diary instead of a blog. You were sitting on the second row and towards


the left. 2nd from left. You raised your hand and looked behind to see whether you were the odd one out. I was sitting in the 7th row. 3rd from right. I looked at you and felt an instant connection. More than your beautiful white top and your lovely hair and hot red shiny lips, it was your smile that captivated my heart. You smiled a little bit when you saw that 2 other persons too wanted to write diaries.

 

After that we luckily met at the counter. I had enough money to buy the diary without the offer. But since I wanted to talk to you, I came up with the idea of buying the diaries on offer. That’s when I came to know your name. Sneha Kulkarni. Since my school days I have loved Marathi Brahmin girls even though I am a Gujarati Jain. My very first crush in school was a Marathi girl called Pradnya Joshi. Very sweet, beautiful and reserved. I like such girls. You are like her too. Only 1000 times better and more perfect than any girl could ever be for me.

 

You remember the first time we met at my branch and then I took you for lunch at GK2? I still have the bill from that lunch. That bill will always remain special to me as it was an awesome time spent with the most beautiful girl on this planet.

 

Those 70 minutes were the best 70 minutes of my life till date. Ever since we met, every day has been ultra special for me. The times when we used to go out for snacks in the evening and you used to eat half a Sev Poori every time! It was so sweet to look at you eat half a Sev Poori at a time! That is one thing that you should directly put in the mouth and then let it soften up before you start chewing it. Every time I will be at the Paani-Poori wala, I will think of you Sweetu Sneha. That extra Poori you used to ask for from that guy addressing him Uncle. I will never forget that. Hahaha. That guy must be around 40 and you called him uncle! I guess the way you called him uncle – very softly and sweetly – did not make him feel offended.


And you remember you wanted to watch the famous sitcom FRIENDS and you didn’t know from where to get it? Even I didn’t have that series with me. I went to my friend’s place in Borivli to get that whole series for you. I got the whole 10 seasons written on DVDs and then I presented them to you the next day. That is why I was late to office for the meeting that you, my boss and I were going to have.

 

Of course I am not trying to say that I did a favour to you and stuff. All that I am trying to say is that you are the perfect girl that I want to spend the rest of my life with and I will do anything to keep you happy. You don’t like going to veg restaurants every time? Ok, I will give up my oath and accompany you to your chicken and fish hotels. I will start eating that too! And I am never ever going to impose anything on you. We will stay away from my parents if we get married. Don’t worry. You can cook and eat meat and whatever at our new home.

 

Just give me a serious chance to know each other better. I want to take our friendship to the next level. I want to have 2 cute kids with you. A girl and a boy. Girl will be named Tejal – a Gujarati name and our son will be named Viraj. The final decision rests with you.

 

I guess I have written a lot for you to ponder over. Take out time to think on this matter. I would be the happiest guy on this planet if you change your name to Sneha Saahil Shah.

 

Love you forever,

 

Saahil.

 

 

 

This letter is like one of those that you find in the lovey dovey novels these days! I don’t know why but if anyone approaches me, I start disliking that person.


Anyway, gotta sleep now. This love letter is a heavy dose for me. I wonder how people write such things. I don’t think I will ever write such stuff for anyone. And if by chance I do write such stuff, then I will spend the rest of my life with him. No matter what happens.

 

Anyway, good night Georgie!

 





Chapter 30

Rahul’s Diary

 25th September 2011

  

The last 2 weeks have been a disaster for me. I had thought that with my brother over here for a few days, we would have a great time. Turns out that things were waiting to get worse.

 

The day after Nikhil landed at my home, I took him to a pub near Jenifer’s house. I also invited Jenifer to the pub and asked her to get some friends too to celebrate Nikhil’s first trip to Mumbai. Jenifer came with 2 more hot chicks and one handsome hunk. He was wearing a Gucci t-shirt and cargo pants. It looked damn good on him. I had had such a pair a few years ago too. So, we drank like crazy and partied till 2 in the night and then we crashed in Jenifer’s apartment.

 

There again we had tequila shots and crazy binge drinking. Every fucking peg was on the rocks! The kick was obviously instant too. Things got out of control and someone from the group shut the lights and put on those dim lights and Jenifer and her friends started undressing themselves and us too. So 3 hot girls and 3 handsome hunks in a drunken state! What could one expect! We had some crazy unbound sex that night. At some point I didn’t even realise who was on whom! We were just making out. Girl on girl. Boy on girl. Boy on boy. All we know was we wanted to unleash the animal in us. It was very difficult to control. Naturally the girls didn’t inhibit the sexual noises in their amazing orgasms and the boys too were fully drunk


with vodka and the urge to make the beautiful girls cry till their last breath.

 

It was 8 in the morning that we heard loud banging on the door. It was as if there were some 20-25 people shouting and banging on Jenifer’s door. I was the first to come out of the dizziness and go and open the door. Little did I realise that I had no clothes on when I opened the door. The people banging on the door were shocked to see me in that state. The landlady who had given the flat to Jenifer had been summoned by the building members. The fittest of those 20 odd people pushed me aside and barged into the flat only to find 5 nude bodies still not realising what was going on in the real world.

 

I quickly rushed to find a pair of jeans, not sure whose and then found a bed sheet that I threw on the 5 nude people. With the commotion increasing, Jeni and her friends opened their eyes to find 40 to 50 eyes staring at them as if asking, “So, this is what you do, you sluts and pimps?”

 

I felt like taking the lecherous eyes of the uncles out of their sockets!

 

The fucking shit just didn’t end there. The police came at around 9:30 A.M. By then we were all dressed and sitting in the corner in the drawing room while the oldies in the building were discussing how to throw us out of the house. We were at our wits’ end when the police noticed that the house was under surveillance and that there was a small camera in one of the eyes of a big teddy bear that was apparently gifted by Jenifer’s ex-boyfriend. Jenifer had 5 such teddy bears – 2 in the drawing room and 3 in the bedroom. We were not sure where the activities inside the house were being recorded and streamed.


Local newspapers dropped in to take a byte of our fucked up situation. We tried to avoid them, but to no avail. Even after promising them 90 thousand rupees to suppress the news, they went ahead and published the story to get more eyeballs for their newspapers. Bastards.

 

My brother cursed himself for the moment when he thought of coming to Mumbai. I was thinking of what would happen if anyone from office comes to know about this orgy episode.

 

While we were sitting in the midst of those angry elders, I saw that Nikhil was in pain. He was changing his sitting position every other minute and then he stood up and went to the loo. He didn’t come out until the police asked us to accompany them to the police station.

 

The harassment at the police station was beyond words. The teddy bears at Jenifer’s apartment fucked us real hard! The police were not at all convinced that we were victims and not part of some sex racket. The inspector laughed at us and told his subordinates, “See, this is what happens when you try to follow the west. Have wild sex and have it broadcast on the internet. Very good! These assholes will not leave the jail for next 1 week. Understood?”

 

We were in deep shit because in such a situation we could call neither our parents nor anyone from office. The battery of my mobile was dead and I couldn’t come up with any idea how to get us all out of jail. That’s when Jenifer recollected that she had a friend whose dad was in the army and had some big contacts in the government sector. We requested the police officer to allow Jenifer to call her. She called her friend and told her about the whole incident and asked if she could do anything for us.


By the end of the next day we were let out with a stern warning. I vowed to never step into Jenifer’s apartment again. Jeni went to her apartment with an extremely guilty conscience, which she found difficult to handle. She tried gulping down a bottle of insecticide, but fortunately her body rejected all that poison and she vomited to no end. She had to be hospitalised. Her friends – 2 girls and that guy – have also taken shelter in some hideout till the matter cools down.

 

Nikhil was complaining of some back pain and so I had to take him to the doctor and that’s where I am coming from just now.

 

It was hell of a time for all of us. The police are still investigating if the activities in Jenifer’s apartment were streamed or stored somewhere.


No comments: